Fairtrade University Brand Ambassadors Workshop 2015
Programme of Activities- Fairtrade University Brand Ambassadors Workshop 2015
Day 1: 27th August 2015
- 0730hrs: Depart Nairobi for Machakos ( All meet up and board buses from Kencom CBD at 0630hrs).
- 0900hrs: Arrive in Machakos.
- 1000hrs: Opening speech and Introductions (Introduction to FMOEA) – Yvonne
- 1045hrs: Tea Break
- 1100hrs: Introduction to FAIRTRADE and FTA roles in the Fairtrade System- James Mwai
- 1200hrs: Social Media Presentation- Alex Amani
- 1300hrs: Lunch break
- 1400hrs: Presentation by George Mwaseru- Kericho Gold
- 1500hrs: Role of FMOEA in Fairtrade System- Yvonne-FTA presentation
- 1700hrs: Awards
- 1800hrs: Check into the respective hotels.
- 1900: Dinner and retire for the day
Day 2: 28th August 2015
- 0700-0730hrs: Breakfast
- 0800hrs: Depart to the People’s Park for team building
- 1300hrs: Elections
- 1400hrs: Lunch
- 1500hrs: Closing speech by Sharon
- 1530hrs: Depart for Nairobi
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Sharon: +254 020 271 5325